Saturday, September 29, 2007

Assignment 1, Introduction



Oswaldo Barajas (My friends call me Ozzie)
Email: oz343@hotmail.com


A little something about myself:
I have been teaching in the San Bernardino Unified School District for the last 4 years, this year I am teaching sixth grade and I am very excited about my class, they are a good set of kids. I am starting the masters program I should have started four years ago. I am very excited to be back to Cal State, this is the only college I have ever attended, and am looking forward to be able to fuse my passions, technology and education.

During the last 4 years I have become involved in a few new hobbies, golf and quad riding. I picked up the game of golf 4 years ago, it's very fun and relaxing. My other passion is riding my quad, it's very exciting. I am looking forward to this riding season.

8 comments:

James said...

Hi Ozzie,

Good to have you back in school. How do you enjoy teaching the 6th grade level?

Quad riding sounds like a lot of fun. It is good to have a hobby that can help relieve some stress and tension caused by a full day of work.

Look forward to reading more of your posts this quarter.

James

Maria C. Pallares said...

hi Ozzie

Welcome back to CSUSB! Thank you for wishing me luck in finding a job.

James said...

Ozzie,

You wrote in my blog that you are interested in getting your BS in mathematics. Cal State has has excellent mathematics dept. That is where I received my Master degree in mathematics from. The primarily reason I went to UCR for my bachelors degree in math is because I was on a scholarship and didn't have to pay for school at that time. But math teachers is something that all high school and community college are in need of right now.

James

Darlene Pitman said...

Hi Ozzie, Good to see you have the blog up and running. I believe we met at ETEC 500 last week. Good luck on getting back into the school routine.

joel said...

hi mr. barajas it's me joel rodri guez.how are you doing long time i haven't talked to you.i was in your class in the 4th and 6th grade.i hope your diong good.

joel said...

hi mr. barajas it's me joel rodri guez.how are you doing long time i haven't talked to you.i was in your class in the 4th and 6th grade.i hope your diong good.

joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.